Pages

2/22/2013

Italian Ranch Pork Chops

Whew!  That last couple of days have been cah-razy!  Over 14 inches of snow fell within 48 hours.  While its definitely welcome and will certainly help with the Kansas drought, it becomes a pain when trying to get out and about.  And is a lot of work to shovel off the driveways and sidewalks! 

 
 
On my home from the office, I hit the post office this evening to mail wedding invitations! We're getting to so close to the big day! I'm so excited, but terrified I'll forget something at the same time! Must. Relax.
 
Tonight, to avoid being out on the roads, I made Italian Ranch Pork Chops from Crazy Horse's Ghost from Hubpages.  T approves, as do I. 
 
Ingredients:
Boneless Pork Chops
Bottle of Ranch Dressing
2 cups Fine Dry Italian Bread Crumbs
1 small package Italian Dressing Mix
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Mix bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, parmesan and garlic powder together in bowl.  On a plate, pour ranch dressing.  Coat pork chop with ranch and then cover with bread crumb mixture.  Place onto raised pan.  Once all pork chops have been prepared, bake for approximately 20-30 minutes or until pork chops are fully cooked.  Serve immediately.
I served this with steamed green beans sprinkled with garlic salt and pepper.  Yum!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment