Pages

2/20/2013

Homemade Sugar Scrub

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I hope you're all having a great week! 

I'm so excited as we're finally getting some snow!  We're at 3-4 inches, but they're estimating we could end up with 4-10!  Love it! 

But - with winter, cold and snow comes super dry skin. Ick!  Solution: Sugar scrub. 

Ingredients:
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
Optional: flavored body oil

Directions:
Simply mix the two ingredients together.  Super easy!  Store any leftover in an airtight container.

My skin felt super smooth!  The sugar helps remove dry layers and the olive oil helps moisturize the skin.  I will for sure be making this again! 

CAUTION: Please be cautious when using in the shower as olive oil can make the shower floor slippery.  I would definitely recommend using the scrub in a bath instead of a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment