Pages

12/18/2012

Easy as Pie Blueberry Banana Cheesecake

So I'm a sucker for desserts.  I love looking at them, making them, eating them.  I enjoy it all!  But my absolute favorite: cheesecake!  Enter: Easy as Pie Blueberry Banana Cheesecake.  Yum!

Ingredients:
1 package instant cheesecake flavored pudding mix, sugar free
Milk, per pudding instructions
1/2 cup blueberries
1 banana, sliced
Graham Cracker Crust
Lite Cool Whip

Directions:
Make pudding according to the box directions.  Before pudding sets, add blueberries and banana slices.  Add two spoonfuls of cool whip, if desired.  Mix well.  Pour into crust and let set for at least an hour in the refrigerator.  Serve.  Store leftovers in refrigerator.

We enjoyed this delicious dessert last night after letting it set for a couple of hours.  I just ate a piece and it was even better as it had set a little longer.  I imagine this would be good with any fruit, chocolate chips or anything ingredients you would normally use with cheesecake.  With it being winter, its more difficult to find fresh fruit, but I managed.  My fiance advises he would like the pudding just as much by itself as he did in cheesecake form.  I like the textural difference with the fruit and crust added in.  Either way: delicious and easy!  Two of my favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment