Pages

4/10/2013

Baked Burritos

Hey, everyone!  Hope you're all having a great week! 

My friend Kristen and I frequently exchange recipe ideas to keep our dinner menus more exciting.  Today, she shared her oven taco recipe with me.  I decided to take the basic ingredients and make baked burritos instead.  Troy tells me it was a winner!

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef
1 can refried beans
8 ounce tomato sauce
1 package taco seasoning
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8-10 tortillas

Directions:
Brown ground beef.  Drain off any fat, then add refried beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.  Spoon mixture onto tortilla and sprinkle with cheese.  Roll burrito and place in lightly greased baking pan.  Repeat with remaining burrito mixture and tortillas.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.

Stay tuned for a great Cilantro-Lime Rice recipe for your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment