Pages

3/24/2013

Oatmeal Banana Cookies

We woke up to several inches of snow and cold this morning.  Who wants to get out in that?!  Not me!  I want to stay where its nice and warm and where I can cuddle up with this precious little guy.

 
To start off our day in, I made Oatmeal Banana Cookies inspired by The Burlap Bag's Two Ingredient Cookies.  I added a few extras ingredients and they turned out a winner!
 
Ingredients:
2 large bananas, mashed
1 cup quick oats
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup chocolate chips
cinnamon-sugar mixture
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.  Mix mashed bananas, oats, vanilla and chocolate chips together until all ingredients are wet.  Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or grease a cookie sheet) and scoop mixture into individual cookies on sheet.  Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.  Bake for 12-15 minutes.
 
We made 12 cookies with our mixture. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment