Pages

2/19/2012

Bacon-Spinach Grill

The last few weekends have been crazy and have left Troy and I on weird eating schedules.  We're neither one hungry at the same time resulting in one person meals.  We had the ingredients for this quick meal and I decided to try it out.

Ingredients:
Tortilla
Fresh Spinach
Feta Cheese
Bacon
You'll also need Cooking Spray and a hot skillet.

Directions:
First, I made the bacon.  I almost always use the microwave for cooking bacon.  While it was cooking, I heated the skillet and laid out the initial part of the dish.  Put spinach and feta, whatever amount you prefer, onto half of the tortilla.

 

When the bacon is done, lay it on top and fold the tortilla in half.  Place in skillet and grill evenly on both sides.  Pretty simple, yet delicious!






No comments:

Post a Comment